Sony Xperia Z3 is simple an amazing device to use. It uses the Android operating system and very portable to fit in to your pocket unlike other big mobile phones with less features. So far one issue we face when using this device is blank screen.
When you wake you one morning and figure out that your phone is turns blanks screen or maybe while you’re using it. Don’t think that’s the end of the phone or it will cost alot to get it fixed. This happens when the phone malfunctions.
Here is how to fix Sony Xperia Z3 blank screen:
- Look by the side of the phone you see a lock close to the power button as shown in the image below.
- Make sure the phone is turned off
- Open the lock and use a pin or toothpick to press that yellow spot.
- After that the phone will vibrate
- Power on the phone and your phone will be back to normal.
Please to forget to like this post if it was helpful to you or drop comments if you’re still having issues.