iPhone SE (2020) Quick Fixing Guide for Camera, Bluetooth,
SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
specifications and features of iPhone SE (2020) says a lot of how incredibly
awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a
smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The SE
(2020) is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it
possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which
is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see
the iPhone SE (2020) like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from
having issues as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed
with coded instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the iPhone SE (2020)
quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash iPhoneSE (2020) back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your iPhone
SE (2020) Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect
to camera fixing on SE (2020)
2. YouTube Not working on iPhone SE
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and
fixing on SE (2020)
4. Bluetooth connection issue on SE
5. SIM Issue on iPhone SE (2020)
6. Battery drains fast and charge
slowing on iPhone SE (2020)
7. Overheating Issue and fixing on
iPhone SE (2020)
8. Touchscreen not responding on iPhone SE
9. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on SE
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
is one of the major thing users check for in iPhone or other related devices
when they want to buy a new or even a used one. Recently, we’ve seen a
tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released iPhone (SE (2020)) phones
and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is one of
the most valuable assets of iPhone SE (2020) and those devices.
as an experienced smartphone technician who have fixed several iPhone (iOS),
Android and Windows Phone devices ranging from software to hardware issues. I
have come across several cases of camera malfunction both in iPhone (SE (2020) although,
it rarely) and other leading brands devices which is why I have written this
post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in six different ways.
you are having issues with your new or old iPhone SE (2020) smartphone camera?
You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are
six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of iPhone SE (2020)
device. But please do not disassemble your SE (2020) phone if it is still under
the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free
fixing that the warranty covers.
· Tap the iPhone SE (2020) camera
like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see
if it will fix your iPhone SE (2020) device.
· Change the SE (2020) Camera
Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores
like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the SE (2020) camera
failure with the previous tips. Then, send your iPhone SE (2020) back to the
supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone
#2 – YouTube Not Working on iPhone SE (2020)
Go to Settings and check if you have active internet connection
(Wi-Fi or mobile data).
Try uninstalling and reinstalling YouTube on your SE (2020).
Download and install updated version of YouTube application you
have iPhone SE (2020).
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
· Go to your SE (2020) settings
and press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option
and turn it on.
· Now, your iPhone SE (2020) will
auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap
the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network
and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t
require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your
connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is
what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on iPhone SE
· Put off your iPhone SE (2020)
and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices
already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your SE
(2020) Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be
able to connect to it.
· Reboot your iPhone SE (2020)
· If all the other options still
do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
- Confirm that your SIM is working
properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted
SIM to your SE (2020) correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not damaged.
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a
SIM swap before you use it in your iPhone SE (2020) new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility
issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand
your SE (2020) over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on iPhone
- Make sure your iPhone SE (2020) has
all the latest updates installed.
- Make sure you using the authorized
charger or similar charger to the one that came with your SE (2020).
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as
they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are
not in use
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or
debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the
data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness
level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your SE (2020)
battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Check to see if all apps are
up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your iPhone SE (2020) battery is
draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of
third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking
your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are
closed when not in use
#7 – Overheating Issue and fixing on iPhone SE (2020)
- Remove the apps which you downloaded
just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are
bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the
one which comes with your SE (2020)
- Keep the brightness under control.
Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM
due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while
performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect
with your device and genuine and authorized
- Make sure the output of the power bank
is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your SE (2020) to the latest
version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to
the app you installed on your phone
#8 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on iPhone SE
- First of all, try a reboot of your iPhone
- Download and install any pending
update on your SE (2020).
- There could be a software problem in
some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with
other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some
juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or
gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there
are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see if the screen
- Ensure there is no liquid damage
caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors (if any) and
see if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this
- Last option is to perform a factory
- If the issue is still there, you need
to contact the support
#9 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on SE (2020)
- Try another good earpiece when makinfor
doing a phone call.
- When on a phone call press the volume
up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other
person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you
find this post helpful.