LG STYLO 6 Quick Fixing Guide for Camera, Bluetooth, SIM,
Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
specifications and features of LG STYLO 6 says a lot of how incredibly awesome
the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a smarter
life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The STYLO 6 is one
of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it possible for users to
be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which is exactly what the
word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see the LG STYLO 6 like
other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues as time
goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed with coded instructions
to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the LG STYLO 6 quick
fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash LGSTYLO 6 back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your LG STYLO
1. Camera failure – can’t connect
to camera fixing on STYLO 6
2. Unfortunately, YouTube has
stopped working on LG STYLO 6
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and
fixing on STYLO 6
4. Bluetooth connection issue on STYLO
5. SIM Issue on LG STYLO 6
6. Performance Issues on LG STYLO
7. SD Card not detected on LG STYLO
8. Battery drains fast and charge
slowing on LG STYLO 6
9. Overheating Issue on LG STYLO 6
10. Touchscreen not responding on LG STYLO 6
11. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on STYLO
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
camera is one of the major thing users check for in LG smartphones or other
related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently,
we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released LG (STYLO 6)
phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is
one of the most valuable assets of LG STYLO 6 and other devices.
as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several LG devices
ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of
camera malfunction both in LG (STYLO 6) and other leading brands devices which
is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in
six different ways.
you are having issues with your new or old LG STYLO 6 smartphone camera? You’re
unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are six
possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of LG STYLO 6 device. But
please do not disassemble your STYLO 6 phone if it is still under the warranty
period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free fixing that
the warranty covers.
· Unmount the SD Card inserted in
your STYLO 6 or Replace it with a new one.
· Check the Camera module of your
STYLO 6 and make sure it I not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if possible.
· Tap the LG STYLO 6 camera like
two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see
if it will fix your LG STYLO 6 device.
· Change the STYLO 6 Camera
Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores
like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the STYLO 6 camera
failure with the previous tips. Then, send your LG STYLO 6 back to the supplier
for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on LG STYLO
is nothing or little you can do when your LG STYLO 6 becomes unresponsive due
to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working”
which rarely occurs in LG devices. You probably won’t be able to run and or use
any other application. When you try to launch or use other application in that LG
STYLO 6 it will pop up a screen that shows you the errors notice with no other
option other than to press OK to dismiss that notice.
Reboot your STYLO 6 and quickly navigate to.
Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
Re-Enable the app and that should solve your STYLO 6 problem.
Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updated the YouTube
application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on LG STYLO 6
· Go to your STYLO 6 settings and
press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
· Now, your LG STYLO 6 will auto
scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap
for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network
and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t
require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your
connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is
what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on LG STYLO 6
· Put off your LG STYLO 6 and
reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices already
added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your STYLO
6 Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be able to
connect to it.
· Check your STYLO 6 power
section to make sure it wasn’t set to power saving mode.
· Try clearing the Bluetooth data
and or cache to see if it will fix it.
· Reboot your LG STYLO 6 again.
· If all the other options still
do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on LG STYLO 6
- Confirm that your SIM is working
properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted
SIM to your STYLO 6 correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a
SIM swap before you use it in your LG STYLO 6 new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility
issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand
your STYLO 6 over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on LG STYLO 6
- Check to see if your STYLO 6 storage
filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it completely,
of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which
could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus
piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your LG STYLO
- Avoid using your STYLO 6 while
- Remove all the third-party apps you
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on LG STYLO 6
- First of all, make sure your card is
under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help
you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card
on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is
compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card
again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a
system and reinsert it in your STYLO 6.
- Try that Card on another device and
try other SD card in your LG STYLO 6 to be able to isolate the issue.
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not
#8 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on LG
- Make sure your LG STYLO 6 has all the
latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the
memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized
charger or similar charger to the one that came with your STYLO 6.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as
they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are
not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not physically
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or
debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the
data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness
level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your STYLO 6 battery
only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your STYLO 6 case to ensure a
better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are
up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your LG STYLO 6 battery is draining
too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of third-party
apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking your phone
into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are
closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on LG STYLO 6
- Remove the apps which you downloaded
just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are
bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the
one which comes with your STYLO 6
- Keep the brightness under control. Light
emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM
due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while
performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect
with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if
the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank
is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your STYLO 6 to the latest
version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to
the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on LG STYLO 6
- First of all, try a reboot of your LG STYLO
- Download and install any pending
update on your STYLO 6.
- There could be a software problem in
some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with
other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some
juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or
gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there
are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen
- Ensure there is no liquid damage
caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see
if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason
- Last option is to perform a factory
- If the issue is still there, you need
to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on STYLO 6
- Try another good earpiece for doing a
- When on a phone call press the volume
up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other
person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you
find this post helpful.