LG V60 THINQ 5G UW Quick Fixing Guide for Camera, Bluetooth,
SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
specifications and features of LG V60 THINQ 5G UW says a lot of how incredibly
awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a
smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The V60
THINQ 5G UW is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it
possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which
is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see
the LG V60 THINQ 5G UW like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted
from having issues as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well
designed with coded instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash LGV60 THINQ 5G UW back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your LG V60
THINQ 5G UW Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect
to camera fixing on V60 THINQ 5G UW
2. Unfortunately, YouTube has
stopped working on LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and
fixing on V60 THINQ 5G UW
4. Bluetooth connection issue on V60
THINQ 5G UW
5. SIM Issue on LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
6. Performance Issues on LG V60
THINQ 5G UW
7. SD Card not detected on LG V60
THINQ 5G UW
8. Battery drains fast and charge
slowing on LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
9. Overheating Issue on LG V60 THINQ
10. Touchscreen not responding on LG V60 THINQ
11. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on V60
THINQ 5G UW
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
camera is one of the major thing users check for in LG smartphones or other
related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently,
we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released LG (V60 THINQ
5G UW) phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the
camera is one of the most valuable assets of LG V60 THINQ 5G UW and other
as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several LG devices
ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of
camera malfunction both in LG (V60 THINQ 5G UW) and other leading brands
devices which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix
this issue in six different ways.
you are having issues with your new or old LG V60 THINQ 5G UW smartphone
camera? You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice?
Here are six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of LG V60 THINQ
5G UW device. But please do not disassemble your V60 THINQ 5G UW phone if it is
still under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a
replacement or free fixing that the warranty covers.
· Unmount the SD Card inserted in
your V60 THINQ 5G UW or Replace it with a new one.
· Check the Camera module of your
V60 THINQ 5G UW and make sure it I not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if
· Tap the LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
camera like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see
if it will fix your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW device.
· Change the V60 THINQ 5G UW
Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online
stores like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the V60 THINQ
5G UW camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on LG V60
THINQ 5G UW
is nothing or little you can do when your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW becomes
unresponsive due to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has
stopped working” which rarely occurs in LG devices. You probably won’t be able
to run and or use any other application. When you try to launch or use other
application in that LG V60 THINQ 5G UW it will pop up a screen that shows you
the errors notice with no other option other than to press OK to dismiss that
Reboot your V60 THINQ 5G UW and quickly navigate to.
Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
Re-Enable the app and that should solve your V60 THINQ 5G UW
Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updated the YouTube
application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on LG V60 THINQ 5G
· Go to your V60 THINQ 5G UW
settings and press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
· Now, your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
will auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap
for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network
and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t
require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your
connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is
what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on LG V60 THINQ
· Put off your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices
already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your V60
THINQ 5G UW Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and
be able to connect to it.
· Check your V60 THINQ 5G UW
power section to make sure it wasn’t set to power saving mode.
· Try clearing the Bluetooth data
and or cache to see if it will fix it.
· Reboot your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
· If all the other options still
do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
- Confirm that your SIM is working
properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted
SIM to your V60 THINQ 5G UW correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a
SIM swap before you use it in your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility
issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand
your V60 THINQ 5G UW over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
- Check to see if your V60 THINQ 5G UW
storage filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it
completely, of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the
RAM which could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus
piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your LG V60
THINQ 5G UW
- Avoid using your V60 THINQ 5G UW while
- Remove all the third-party apps you
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
- First of all, make sure your card is
under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help
you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card
on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is
compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card
again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a
system and reinsert it in your V60 THINQ 5G UW.
- Try that Card on another device and
try other SD card in your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW to be able to isolate the
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not
#8 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on LG
V60 THINQ 5G UW
- Make sure your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW has
all the latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the
memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized
charger or similar charger to the one that came with your V60 THINQ 5G UW.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as
they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are
not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or
debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the
data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness
level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your V60 THINQ 5G UW
battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your V60 THINQ 5G UW case to
ensure a better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are
up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your LG V60 THINQ 5G UW battery is
draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of
third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking
your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are
closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on LG V60 THINQ 5G UW
- Remove the apps which you downloaded
just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are
bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the
one which comes with your V60 THINQ 5G UW
- Keep the brightness under control.
Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM
due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while
performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect
with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if
the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank
is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your V60 THINQ 5G UW to the
latest version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to
the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on LG V60
THINQ 5G UW
- First of all, try a reboot of your LG V60
THINQ 5G UW
- Download and install any pending
update on your V60 THINQ 5G UW.
- There could be a software problem in
some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with
other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some
juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or
gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there
are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen
- Ensure there is no liquid damage
caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see
if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason
- Last option is to perform a factory
- If the issue is still there, you need
to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on V60 THINQ 5G
- Try another good earpiece for doing a
- When on a phone call press the volume
up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other
person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you
find this post helpful.