Vivo Y9s or Z5i Quick Fixing Guide for Camera, Bluetooth, SIM,
Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
specifications and features of Vivo Y9s or Z5i says a lot of how incredibly
awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a
smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The Y9s or
Z5i is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it possible
for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which is exactly
what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see the Vivo Y9s
or Z5i like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues
as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed with coded
instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the Vivo Y9s or Z5i quick
fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash VivoY9s or Z5i back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Vivo
Y9s or Z5i Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect
to camera fixing on Y9s or Z5i
2. Unfortunately, YouTube has
stopped working on Vivo Y9s or Z5i
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and
fixing on Y9s or Z5i
4. Bluetooth connection issue on Y9s
5. SIM Issue on Vivo Y9s or Z5i
6. Performance Issues on Vivo Y9s
7. SD Card not detected on Vivo Y9s
8. Battery drains fast and charge
slowing on Vivo Y9s or Z5i
9. Overheating Issue on Vivo Y9s
10. Touchscreen not responding on Vivo Y9s or
11. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Y9s
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
camera is one of the major thing users check for in Vivo smartphones or other
related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently,
we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released Vivo (Y9s or
Z5i) phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera
is one of the most valuable assets of Vivo Y9s or Z5i and other devices.
as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several Vivo devices
ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of
camera malfunction both in Vivo (Y9s or Z5i) and other leading brands devices
which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue
in six different ways.
you are having issues with your new or old Vivo Y9s or Z5i smartphone camera?
You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are
six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of Vivo Y9s or Z5i device.
But please do not disassemble your Y9s or Z5i phone if it is still under the
warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free
fixing that the warranty covers.
· Unmount the SD Card inserted in
your Y9s or Z5i or Replace it with a new one.
· Check the Camera module of your
Y9s or Z5i and make sure it I not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if possible.
· Tap the Vivo Y9s or Z5i camera
like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see
if it will fix your Vivo Y9s or Z5i device.
· Change the Y9s or Z5i Camera
Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores
like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the Y9s or Z5i camera
failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Vivo Y9s or Z5i back to the
supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Vivo Y9s
is nothing or little you can do when your Vivo Y9s or Z5i becomes unresponsive
due to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped
working” which rarely occurs in Vivo devices. You probably won’t be able to run
and or use any other application. When you try to launch or use other
application in that Vivo Y9s or Z5i it will pop up a screen that shows you the
errors notice with no other option other than to press OK to dismiss that
Reboot your Y9s or Z5i and quickly navigate to.
Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
Re-Enable the app and that should solve your Y9s or Z5i problem.
Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updated the YouTube
application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Vivo Y9s or Z5i
· Go to your Y9s or Z5i settings
and press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
· Now, your Vivo Y9s or Z5i will
auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap
for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network
and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t
require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your
connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is
what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on Vivo Y9s or
· Put off your Vivo Y9s or Z5i
and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices
already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your Y9s
or Z5i Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be
able to connect to it.
· Check your Y9s or Z5i power
section to make sure it wasn’t set to power saving mode.
· Try clearing the Bluetooth data
and or cache to see if it will fix it.
· Reboot your Vivo Y9s or Z5i
· If all the other options still
do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on Vivo Y9s or Z5i
- Confirm that your SIM is working
properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted
SIM to your Y9s or Z5i correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a
SIM swap before you use it in your Vivo Y9s or Z5i new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility
issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand
your Y9s or Z5i over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on Vivo Y9s or Z5i
- Check to see if your Y9s or Z5i
storage filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it
completely, of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the
RAM which could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus
piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your Vivo Y9s
- Avoid using your Y9s or Z5i while
- Remove all the third-party apps you
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on Vivo Y9s or Z5i
- First of all, make sure your card is
under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help
you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card
on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is
compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card
again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a
system and reinsert it in your Y9s or Z5i.
- Try that Card on another device and
try other SD card in your Vivo Y9s or Z5i to be able to isolate the issue.
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not
#8 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on Vivo
Y9s or Z5i
- Make sure your Vivo Y9s or Z5i has all
the latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the
memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized
charger or similar charger to the one that came with your Y9s or Z5i.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as
they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are
not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or
debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the
data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness
level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your Y9s or Z5i
battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your Y9s or Z5i case to
ensure a better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are
up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your Vivo Y9s or Z5i battery is
draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of
third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking
your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are
closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on Vivo Y9s or Z5i
- Remove the apps which you downloaded
just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are
bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the
one which comes with your Y9s or Z5i
- Keep the brightness under control.
Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM
due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while
performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect
with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if
the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank
is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your Y9s or Z5i to the latest
version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to
the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on Vivo Y9s or
- First of all, try a reboot of your Vivo
Y9s or Z5i
- Download and install any pending
update on your Y9s or Z5i.
- There could be a software problem in
some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with
other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some
juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or
gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there
are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen
- Ensure there is no liquid damage
caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see
if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason
- Last option is to perform a factory
- If the issue is still there, you need
to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on Y9s or Z5i
- Try another good earpiece for doing a
- When on a phone call press the volume
up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other
person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you
find this post helpful.