Earlier on when Oppo Realme 1 was released we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable Oppo device called Realme 1. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Realme 1 becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Oppo Realme 1 is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Oppo Realme 1 or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your Realme 1.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Oppo Realme 1. Do a backup of your personal data (if you can) before flashing:
We have two methods to do this:
*Flashing with QFIL Flash Tool
*Easy Steps on how to flash Oppo Realme 1 Using MSM Download Tool
Steps on how to flash Oppo Realme 1 with QFIL Flash Tool:
First of all, visit our Firmware page and download the flash file for your:
- Oppo Realme 1
- Note: You will need to place your phone on charge with a working charger till you are sure it has charged above 50 percent before your formatting process commences else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
- Next, you will have to follow the instruction of using a QFIL Flash Tool as explained here below.
Step 1: Download and install USB drivers on Your PC for Oppo Realme 1.
Step 2: Or you download and install USB drivers (Preferable) from here.
Step 3: Download QFIL Flash tool (latest version is preferable) from here.
Step 4: Download the stock ROM or Firmware of the Oppo Realme 1 you want to flash.
Step 5: Extract QFIL flash Tool and open the folder, now run (launch) the QFIL flash tool as administrator.
Step 6: Now extract the stock ROM or Firmware you downloaded and go back to QFIL flash tool.
Step 7: Turn off your Oppo Realme 1
Step 8: Now, you will have to press and hold down the Volume UP and Power Button simultaneously.
Step 9: You Connect your Oppo Realme 1 to your PC with a good working USB cable.
Step 10: Now, using the QFIL flash tool. Browse to locate the flash file and click on the download button.
Step 11: After the above step the flashing will start on your Oppo Realme 1.
Step 12: The process should take around 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Be patient and wait till you see Flashing Completed.
Step 13: After the above your Oppo Realme 1 will reboot automatically.
Step 14: That’s all. Disconnect your Oppo Realme 1 and enjoy.
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Oppo Realme 1 users only.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Oppo Realme 1 while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of a PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have updated and working USB drivers installed.