Download Flash Tool
To use Flash Tool on Motorola Moto G200 5G after Download, Simply:
- Now extract the stock ROM you downloaded and go back to Flash tool.
- Next click on scatter-loading button on the Flash tool and you need to go to the stock ROM folder you extracted.
- You will see a scatter file in there, double click on it to select it (it will look like MT6572_Android_scatter). The number may be different.
- Uncheck preloader (this is not required unless the device is completely dead.
- And also make sure you untick DSP_BL if found on the list that will be shown in the Flash tools.
- You will need to click the Download button and power off the Motorola Moto G200 5G, remove the battery ( if the battery is inbuilt power off the phone and waits for 10 minutes).
- Connect the device to the computer with the USB and wait for the Flash tool to detect it.
- Immediately the Motorola Moto G200 5G has been detected a red line will be at the bottom then followed by a yellow line.
- Once the flashing is done or completed you will see a big green tick shown on the screen.
- At this point you can now power on the Motorola Moto G200 5G and wait for it to boot, it might take minutes if it does not boot up then remove the battery, if it’s an inbuilt battery, press the power button for 15 seconds and the Motorola Moto G200 5G will power off or restart.
Download Flash Tool here