How to Borrow Airtime Credit from Glo, Airtel and 9mobile (Etisalat)
In a previous post I’ve shared how to borrow Airtime Credit from MTN (XtraTime) for any of these reasons: Either for the sake of insufficient fund at the moment or emergencies-when you can’t step out to buy airtime voucher because it’s too late at night and vendors are closed for the day.
Glo Airtel and Etisalat are not left out of providing to their subscribers that same service. Making airtime credits always available for eligible users-payable when able. All you need to know is the right unstructured supplementary service data (USSD) code to dial when you are out of airtime.
Here how to borrow Airtime from Glo:
• Dial *321#
• Follow the prompt and reply with “2” to borrow now
• Reply again with any choice amount option you want to borrow.
How to borrow Airtime from Airtel:
• Dial *500#
• Follow the prompt to choose the amount of airtime you want to borrow.
• Or dial *500*amount to borrow#. Eg. *500*100#.
How to borrow Airtime from 9mobile (Etisalat):
• Dial *665*3# to check your eligibility status or text “STATUS” without the quote to 665.
• To borrow simply dial *665*amount#, for example, dial *665*50#
• Or text “amount” without quotes to 665.
However, this service is not free as you will be charged ten percent from Airtel, Glo and 15% from Etisalat as a service fee on any amount of credit you request, from the networks respectively. Let’s say you borrow 100 naira worth of airtime you will be given 90 naira.
Note: If you exhaust your borrow airtime (with exception of Airtel) without paying via voucher airtime top-up or bank when able you would not be eligible for another until the previous one is paid.
See also: How to borrow Airtime or data from MTN