Camera and battery capacity are the major things users check for in Asus smartphones or other related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently, we’ve seen tremendous upgrade the cameras or newly released Asus phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is one of the most valuable assets of any phone.
However, as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several Asus devices ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of camera malfunction both in Asus and other leading brands devices which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in six different ways.
So, if you are having issues with your new or old Asus smartphone camera? You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of any Asus device. But please do not disassemble your Asus phone if it is still under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free fixing that the warranty covers.
· Unmount the SD Card or Replace it with a new one.
· Check the Camera module and make sure it I not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if possible.
· Tap the Asus camera like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see if it will fix your Asus device.
· Change the Camera Module. You can place for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the camera failure with the previous might be the solution then send your Asus back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.
We hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you find this post helpful.