Earlier on when Huawei Enjoy 8 was released we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications, and price of this most adorable Huawei device called Enjoy 8. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Enjoy 8 becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, the Enjoy 8 hard or soft reset is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Huawei Enjoy 8 or other similar Android devices. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting, in this case, I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your Enjoy 8.
Steps on how to flash Huawei Enjoy 8 with SP Flash Tool:
· Download the stock ROM of Huawei Enjoy 8.
· As usual you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else you phone might not wake up even after formatting.
· Next you will have to follow the instruction of using a Smart Phone Flash Tool as explained here.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Huawei Enjoy 8
· Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Huawei Enjoy 8
· It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Huawei Enjoy 8.
· To fix stutter or lag on your Huawei Enjoy 8
· Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Huawei Enjoy 8.
· Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Huawei Enjoy 8 to gain your warranty.
Tips to Remember:
i. This update is meant for Huawei Enjoy 8 users only.
ii. Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
iii. TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
iv. THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Huawei Enjoy 8 while installing the update.
v. The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
vi. Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
vii. Finally, just before your go on with the upgrade or downgrade, do a backup of your Huawei Enjoy 8 if possible.