Earlier on when Samsung Galaxy S9 was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications, and price of this most adorable Samsung device called Galaxy S9. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Galaxy S9 becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, the Galaxy S9 hard or soft reset is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Samsung Galaxy S9 or other similar Android devices. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting, in this case, I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your Galaxy S9.
Steps on how to flash Samsung Galaxy S9 with SP Flash Tool:
· Download the stock ROM of Samsung Galaxy S9.
· As usual you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
· Next you will have to follow the instruction of using a Smart Phone Flash Tool as explained here.
The Good Side of Stock Firmware
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy S9
· Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Samsung Galaxy S9
· It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
· To fix stutter or lag on your Samsung Galaxy S9
· Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Samsung Galaxy S9.
· Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Samsung Galaxy S9 to gain your warranty.
Tips to Remember:
i. This update is meant for Samsung Galaxy S9 users only.
ii. Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
iii. TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
iv. THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Samsung Galaxy S9 while installing the update.
v. The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
vi. Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
vii. Finally, just before your go on with the upgrade or downgrade, do a backup of your Samsung Galaxy S9 if possible.