How to Flash Infinix Surf Bravo
Earlier on when Infinix Surf Bravo was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications, and price of this most adorable Infinix device called Surf Bravo. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Surf Bravo becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Infinix Surf Bravo is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Infinix Surf Bravo or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting, in this case, I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your Surf Bravo.
Steps on how to flash Infinix Surf Bravo with SP Flash Tool:
· Download the stock ROM for
· As usual you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
· Next you will have to follow the instruction of using a Smart Phone Flash Tool as explained here.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Infinix Surf Bravo
· Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Infinix Surf Bravo
· It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Infinix Surf Bravo.
· To fix stutter or lag on your Infinix Surf Bravo
· Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Infinix Surf Bravo.
· Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Infinix Surf Bravo to gain your warranty.
Tips to Remember:
i. This update is meant for Infinix Surf Bravo users only.
ii. Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked the Bootloader issue.
iii. TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
iv. THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Infinix Surf Bravo while installing the update.
v. The usual upgrade steps require the use of a PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
vi. Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
vii. Finally, just before you go on with the upgrade or downgrade, do a backup of your Infinix Surf Bravo if possible.