Top 20 Things President Buhari Doesn’t Know – Reno Omokri
March 19, 2018 | Uncategorized | No Comments|
Looks like Bemigho Reno Omokri really has lots of questions in his mind. Omokri is an author, a lawyer and was the host of Transformation with Reno Omokri, a Christian teaching TV show broadcast on San Francisco’s KTLN and Detroit’s Impact Network. After President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to Benue State on Monday 12th March 2018. Reno came up the several questions, some he has been puzzled about and also a list of things he thinks President Buhari doesn’t really know.
“In fact, after the President’s disgraceful outing in Benue, I compiled a list of 20 things the President does not know.” – Reno
Here Are 20 Things President Buhari does not know:
- The whereabouts of his IGP
- The whereabouts of his WAEC certificate
- That criticizing government is NOT hate speech
- That he should not recommission projects commissioned by other Presidents
- That Ghana is less corrupt than Nigeria
- That West Germany no longer exists
- That his VP’s name is not ‘Osinbade’
- The persons who padded his budgets
- Those who reinstated and promoted Maina
- That women don’t belong to ‘other room’
- How much his London trips cost Nigeria
- That his office belongs to him, not rats
- That a leader takes responsibility and does not blame others.
- That the C in APC stands for Congress not ‘Confidence’
- That the N in INEC stands for National not ‘Nigerian’.
- That Deutschmarks no longer exist and have been replaced by Euros
- That the new DG of the National Intelligence Agency didn’t pass promotion examinations
- What fuel subsidy means (though he pays it)
- That Boko Haram have NOT been defeated.
- The party his wife belongs to.
See Reno’s questions after President Buhari’s visit to Benue here
Source: Vanguard News