How to Flash Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime
Earlier on when Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime was released we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable Wiko device called U Feel Lite or Prime. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your U Feel Lite or Prime becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your U Feel Lite or Prime.
Steps on how to flash Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime with SP Flash Tool:
· Download the stock ROM of Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime.
· As usual you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else you phone might not wake up even after formatting.
· Next you will have to follow the instruction of using a Smart Phone Flash Tool as explained here.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime
· Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime
· It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime.
· To fix stutter or lag on your Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime
· Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime.
· Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime to gain your warranty.
Tips to Remember:
i. This update is meant for Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime users only.
ii. Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
iii. TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
iv. THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime while installing the update.
v. The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
vi. Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
vii. Finally, just before your go on with the upgrade or downgrade, do a backup of your Wiko U Feel Lite or Prime if possible.