Earlier on when ZTE nubia Z18 mini was released we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable ZTE device called nubia Z18 mini. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your nubia Z18 mini becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for ZTE nubia Z18 mini is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your ZTE nubia Z18 mini or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your nubia Z18 mini.
Steps on how to flash ZTE nubia Z18 mini with SP Flash Tool:
· Download the stock ROM of ZTE nubia Z18 mini.
· As usual you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else you phone might not wake up even after formatting.
· Next you will have to follow the instruction of using a Smart Phone Flash Tool as explained here.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your ZTE nubia Z18 mini
· Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your ZTE nubia Z18 mini
· It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your ZTE nubia Z18 mini.
· To fix stutter or lag on your ZTE nubia Z18 mini
· Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of ZTE nubia Z18 mini.
· Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your ZTE nubia Z18 mini to gain your warranty.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your ZTE nubia Z18 mini. Do a backup of your personal data:
· Setup an auto or carry out a manual backup regularly of your ZTE nubia Z18 mini following our guide here with data or Wi-Fi connection.
· You can also backup your ZTE nubia Z18 mini offline – without internet connection following the steps provided here.
Tips to Remember:
i. This update is meant for ZTE nubia Z18 mini users only.
ii. Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
iii. TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
iv. THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your ZTE nubia Z18 mini while installing the update.
v. The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
vi. Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.