Earlier on when Vivo X9s or X9s Plus was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications, and price of this most adorable Vivo device called X9s or X9s Plus. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your X9s or X9s Plus becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Vivo X9s or X9s Plus is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Vivo X9s or X9s Plus or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting, in this case, I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your X9s or X9s Plus.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Vivo X9s or X9s Plus. Do a backup of your personal data (if you can) before flashing:
Steps on how to flash Vivo X9s or X9s Plus with QFIL Flash Tool:
First of all, visit our Firmware page and download the flash file for your:
- Vivo X9s or X9s Plus
- Note: You will need to place your phone on charge with a working charger till you are sure it has charged above 50 percent before your formatting process commences else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
- Next, you will have to follow the instruction of using a QFIL Flash Tool as explained here below.
Step 1: Download and install USB drivers on Your PC for Vivo X9s or X9s Plus.
Step 2: Or you download and install USB drivers (Preferable) from here.
Step 3: Download QFIL Flash tool (latest version is preferable) from here.
Step 4: Download the stock ROM or Firmware of the Vivo X9s or X9s Plus you want to flash.
Step 5: Extract QFIL flash Tool and open the folder, now run (launch) the QFIL flash tool as administrator.
Step 6: Now extract the stock ROM or Firmware you downloaded and go back to QFIL flash tool.
Step 7: Turn off your Vivo X9s or X9s Plus
Step 8: Now, you will have to press and hold down the Volume UP and Power Button simultaneously.
Step 9: You Connect your Vivo X9s or X9s Plus to your PC with a good working USB cable.
Step 10: Now, using the QFIL flash tool. Browse to locate the flash file and click on the download button.
Step 11: After the above step the flashing will start on your Vivo X9s or X9s Plus.
Step 12: The process should take around 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Be patient and wait till you see Flashing Completed.
Step 13: After the above your Vivo X9s or X9s Plus will reboot automatically.
Step 14: That’s all. Disconnect your Vivo X9s or X9s Plus and enjoy.
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Vivo X9s or X9s Plus users only.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Vivo X9s or X9s Plus while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of a PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have updated and working USB drivers installed.