specifications and features of Samsung Galaxy M20, M30 says a lot of how
incredibly awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire
to live a smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile.
The Galaxy M20, M30 is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that
makes it possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or
anytime which is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But
from THEUPSPOT we see the Samsung Galaxy M20, M30 like other devices
out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues as time goes on because
its mere hardware (body) well designed with coded instructions to make it
usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the Samsung Galaxy M20,
M30 quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash SamsungGalaxy M20, M30 back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Check out full Specification of Samsung M20 and Samsung M30
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your
Samsung Galaxy M20, M30 Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect
to camera fixing on Galaxy M20, M30
2. Unfortunately, YouTube has
stopped working on Samsung Galaxy M20, M30
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and
fixing on Galaxy M20, M30
4. Bluetooth connection issue on Galaxy
5. SIM Issue on Samsung Galaxy
6. Performance Issues on Samsung Galaxy
7. SD Card not detected on Samsung
Galaxy M20, M30
8. Battery drains fast and charge
slowing on Samsung Galaxy M20, M30
9. Overheating Issue on Samsung Galaxy
10. Touchscreen not responding on Samsung Galaxy
11. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Galaxy
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
camera is one of the major thing users check for in Samsung smartphones or
other related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone.
Recently, we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released
Samsung (Galaxy M20, M30) phones and devices from other manufacturers which
simply means the camera is one of the most valuable assets of Samsung Galaxy
M20, M30 and other devices.
as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several Samsung devices
ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of
camera malfunction both in Samsung (Galaxy M20, M30) and other leading brands
devices which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix
this issue in six different ways.
you are having issues with your new or old Samsung Galaxy M20, M30 smartphone
camera? You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice?
Here are six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of Samsung Galaxy
M20, M30 device. But please do not disassemble your Galaxy M20, M30 phone if it
is still under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a
replacement or free fixing that the warranty covers.
· Unmount the SD Card inserted in
your Galaxy M20, M30 or Replace it with a new one.
· Check the Camera module of your
Galaxy M20, M30 and make sure it I not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if
· Tap the Samsung Galaxy M20, M30
camera like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see
if it will fix your Samsung Galaxy M20, M30 device.
· Change the Galaxy M20, M30
Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online
stores like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the Galaxy M20,
M30 camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Samsung Galaxy M20,
M30 back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look
for a smartphone technician.
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Samsung
Galaxy M20, M30
is nothing or little you can do when your Samsung Galaxy M20, M30 becomes unresponsive
due to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped
working” which rarely occurs in Samsung devices. You probably won’t be able to
run and or use any other application. When you try to launch or use other
application in that Samsung Galaxy M20, M30 it will pop up a screen that shows
you the errors notice with no other option other than to press OK to dismiss
· Reboot your Galaxy M20, M30 and
quickly navigate to.
· Settings >> Apps >>
All Programs >> YouTube
· Re-Enable the app and that
should solve your Galaxy M20, M30 problem.
· Or try uninstalling,
reinstalling and updated the YouTube application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Samsung Galaxy
· Go to your Galaxy M20, M30
settings and press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
· Now, your Samsung Galaxy M20,
M30 will auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the
· After the first scan ends, tap
for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network
and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t
require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your
connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is
what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on Samsung Galaxy
· Put off your Samsung Galaxy
M20, M30 and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the
· Clear the list of devices
already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your Galaxy
M20, M30 Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be
able to connect to it.
· Check your Galaxy M20, M30
power section to make sure it wasn’t set to power saving mode.
· Try clearing the Bluetooth data
and or cache to see if it will fix it.
· Reboot your Samsung Galaxy M20,
· If all the other options still
do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on Samsung Galaxy M20, M30
- Confirm that your SIM is working
properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted
SIM to your Galaxy M20, M30 correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a
SIM swap before you use it in your Samsung Galaxy M20, M30 new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility
issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand
your Galaxy M20, M30 over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on Samsung Galaxy M20,
- Check to see if your Galaxy M20, M30
storage filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it
completely, of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the
RAM which could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus
piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your
Samsung Galaxy M20, M30
- Avoid using your Galaxy M20, M30 while
- Remove all the third-party apps you
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on Samsung Galaxy
- First of all, make sure your card is
under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help
you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card
on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is
compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card
again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a
system and reinsert it in your Galaxy M20, M30.
- Try that Card on another device and
try other SD card in your Samsung Galaxy M20, M30 to be able to isolate
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not
#8 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on
Samsung Galaxy M20, M30
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy M20, M30
has all the latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the
memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized
charger or similar charger to the one that came with your Galaxy M20, M30.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as
they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are
not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or
debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the
data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness
level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your Galaxy M20, M30
battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your Galaxy M20, M30 case to
ensure a better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are
up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your Samsung Galaxy M20, M30
battery is draining too quickly, the most common factor is the
installation of third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to
disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are
closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on Samsung Galaxy M20,
- Remove the apps which you downloaded
just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are
bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the
one which comes with your Galaxy M20, M30
- Keep the brightness under control.
Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM
due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while
performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect
with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if
the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank
is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your Galaxy M20, M30 to the
latest version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to
the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on Samsung Galaxy
- First of all, try a reboot of your
Samsung Galaxy M20, M30
- Download and install any pending
update on your Galaxy M20, M30.
- There could be a software problem in
some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with
other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some
juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or
gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there
are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen
- Ensure there is no liquid damage
caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see
if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason
- Last option is to perform a factory
- If the issue is still there, you need
to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on Galaxy M20,
- Try another good earpiece for doing a
- When on a phone call press the volume
up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other
person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you
find this post helpful.