iPad Pro 12.9 (2020) Quick Fixing Guide for Camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
specifications and features of iPad Pro 12.9 (2020) says a lot of how
incredibly awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire
to live a smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile.
The Pro 12.9 (2020) is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that
makes it possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or
anytime which is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But
from THEUPSPOT we see the iPad Pro 12.9 (2020) like other devices out
there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues as time goes on because its
mere hardware (body) well designed with coded instructions to make it usable
(spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash iPadPro 12.9 (2020) back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your iPad
Pro 12.9 (2020) Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect
to camera fixing on Pro 12.9 (2020)
2. YouTube Not working on iPad Pro
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and
fixing on Pro 12.9 (2020)
4. Bluetooth connection issue on Pro
5. SIM Issue on iPad Pro 12.9
6. Battery drains fast and charge
slowing on iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
7. Overheating Issue and fixing on
iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
8. Touchscreen not responding on iPad Pro
9. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Pro
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
is one of the major thing users check for in iPad or other related devices when
they want to buy a new or even a used one. Recently, we’ve seen a tremendous
upgrade in the cameras of newly released iPad (Pro 12.9 (2020)) phones and
devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is one of the
most valuable assets of iPad Pro 12.9 (2020) and those devices.
as an experienced smartphone technician who have fixed several iPad (iOS),
Android and Windows Phone devices ranging from software to hardware issues. I
have come across several cases of camera malfunction both in iPad (Pro 12.9
(2020) although, it rarely) and other leading brands devices which is why I
have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in six
you are having issues with your new or old iPad Pro 12.9 (2020) smartphone
camera? You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice?
Here are six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of iPad Pro 12.9
(2020) device. But please do not disassemble your Pro 12.9 (2020) phone if it
is still under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a
replacement or free fixing that the warranty covers.
· Tap the iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
camera like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see
if it will fix your iPad Pro 12.9 (2020) device.
· Change the Pro 12.9 (2020)
Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online
stores like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the Pro 12.9
(2020) camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your iPad Pro 12.9
(2020) back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else,
look for a smartphone technician.
#2 – YouTube Not Working on iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
Go to Settings and check if you have active internet connection
(Wi-Fi or mobile data).
Try uninstalling and reinstalling YouTube on your Pro 12.9 (2020).
Download and install updated version of YouTube application you
have iPad Pro 12.9 (2020).
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on iPad Pro 12.9
· Go to your Pro 12.9 (2020)
settings and press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option
and turn it on.
· Now, your iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
will auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap
the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network
and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t
require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your
connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is
what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on iPad Pro
· Put off your iPad Pro 12.9
(2020) and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices
already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your Pro
12.9 (2020) Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and
be able to connect to it.
· Reboot your iPad Pro 12.9
· If all the other options still
do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
- Confirm that your SIM is working
properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted
SIM to your Pro 12.9 (2020) correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not damaged.
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a
SIM swap before you use it in your iPad Pro 12.9 (2020) new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility
issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand
your Pro 12.9 (2020) over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on iPad
Pro 12.9 (2020)
- Make sure your iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
has all the latest updates installed.
- Make sure you using the authorized
charger or similar charger to the one that came with your Pro 12.9 (2020).
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as
they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are
not in use
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or
debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the
data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness
level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your Pro 12.9 (2020)
battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Check to see if all apps are
up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your iPad Pro 12.9 (2020) battery
is draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of
third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking
your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are
closed when not in use
#7 – Overheating Issue and fixing on iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
- Remove the apps which you downloaded
just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are
bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the
one which comes with your Pro 12.9 (2020)
- Keep the brightness under control.
Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM
due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while
performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect
with your device and genuine and authorized
- Make sure the output of the power bank
is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your Pro 12.9 (2020) to the
latest version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to
the app you installed on your phone
#8 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on iPad Pro
- First of all, try a reboot of your iPad
Pro 12.9 (2020)
- Download and install any pending
update on your Pro 12.9 (2020).
- There could be a software problem in
some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with
other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some
juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or
gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there
are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see if the screen
- Ensure there is no liquid damage
caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors (if any) and
see if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this
- Last option is to perform a factory
- If the issue is still there, you need
to contact the support
#9 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on Pro 12.9 (2020)
- Try another good earpiece when makinfor
doing a phone call.
- When on a phone call press the volume
up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other
person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you
find this post helpful.
Love the up spot
Love the up spot