Realme 5s or 5i Quick Fixing Guide for Camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
specifications and features of Realme 5s or 5i says a lot of how incredibly
awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a
smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The 5s or 5i
is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it possible for
users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which is exactly
what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see the Realme
5s or 5i like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having
issues as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed with
coded instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the Realme 5s or 5i quick
fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash Realme5s or 5i back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Realme
5s or 5i Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect
to camera fixing on 5s or 5i
2. Unfortunately, YouTube has
stopped working on Realme 5s or 5i
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and
fixing on 5s or 5i
4. Bluetooth connection issue on 5s
5. SIM Issue on Realme 5s or 5i
6. Performance Issues on Realme 5s
7. SD Card not detected on Realme 5s
8. Battery drains fast and charge
slowing on Realme 5s or 5i
9. Overheating Issue on Realme 5s
10. Touchscreen not responding on Realme 5s or
11. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on 5s
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
camera is one of the major thing users check for in Realme smartphones or other
related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently,
we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released Realme (5s or
5i) phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera
is one of the most valuable assets of Realme 5s or 5i and other devices.
as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several Realme devices
ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of
camera malfunction both in Realme (5s or 5i) and other leading brands devices
which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue
in six different ways.
you are having issues with your new or old Realme 5s or 5i smartphone camera?
You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are
six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of Realme 5s or 5i device.
But please do not disassemble your 5s or 5i phone if it is still under the
warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free
fixing that the warranty covers.
· Unmount the SD Card inserted in
your 5s or 5i or Replace it with a new one.
· Check the Camera module of your
5s or 5i and make sure it I not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if possible.
· Tap the Realme 5s or 5i camera
like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see
if it will fix your Realme 5s or 5i device.
· Change the 5s or 5i Camera
Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores
like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the 5s or 5i camera
failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Realme 5s or 5i back to the
supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Realme 5s
is nothing or little you can do when your Realme 5s or 5i becomes unresponsive
due to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped
working” which rarely occurs in Realme devices. You probably won’t be able to
run and or use any other application. When you try to launch or use other
application in that Realme 5s or 5i it will pop up a screen that shows you the
errors notice with no other option other than to press OK to dismiss that
Reboot your 5s or 5i and quickly navigate to.
Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
Re-Enable the app and that should solve your 5s or 5i problem.
Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updated the YouTube
application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Realme 5s or 5i
· Go to your 5s or 5i settings
and press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
· Now, your Realme 5s or 5i will
auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap
for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network
and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t
require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your
connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is
what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on Realme 5s or
· Put off your Realme 5s or 5i
and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices
already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your 5s
or 5i Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be
able to connect to it.
· Check your 5s or 5i power
section to make sure it wasn’t set to power saving mode.
· Try clearing the Bluetooth data
and or cache to see if it will fix it.
· Reboot your Realme 5s or 5i again.
· If all the other options still
do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on Realme 5s or 5i
- Confirm that your SIM is working
properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted
SIM to your 5s or 5i correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a
SIM swap before you use it in your Realme 5s or 5i new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility
issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand
your 5s or 5i over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on Realme 5s or 5i
- Check to see if your 5s or 5i storage
filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it completely,
of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which
could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus
piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your Realme
5s or 5i
- Avoid using your 5s or 5i while
- Remove all the third-party apps you
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on Realme 5s or 5i
- First of all, make sure your card is
under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help
you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card
on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is
compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card
again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a
system and reinsert it in your 5s or 5i.
- Try that Card on another device and
try other SD card in your Realme 5s or 5i to be able to isolate the issue.
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not
#8 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on Realme
5s or 5i
- Make sure your Realme 5s or 5i has all
the latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the
memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized
charger or similar charger to the one that came with your 5s or 5i.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as
they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are
not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or
debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the
data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness
level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your 5s or 5i
battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your 5s or 5i case to ensure
a better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are
up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your Realme 5s or 5i battery is
draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of
third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking
your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are
closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on Realme 5s or 5i
- Remove the apps which you downloaded
just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are
bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the
one which comes with your 5s or 5i
- Keep the brightness under control.
Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM
due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while
performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect
with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if
the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank
is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your 5s or 5i to the latest
version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to
the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on Realme 5s
- First of all, try a reboot of your Realme
5s or 5i
- Download and install any pending
update on your 5s or 5i.
- There could be a software problem in
some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with
other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some
juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or
gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there
are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen
- Ensure there is no liquid damage
caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see
if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason
- Last option is to perform a factory
- If the issue is still there, you need
to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on 5s or 5i
- Try another good earpiece for doing a
- When on a phone call press the volume
up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other
person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you
find this post helpful.