Vivo S1 Pro Quick Fixing Guide for Camera, Bluetooth, SIM,
Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
specifications and features of Vivo S1 Pro says a lot of how incredibly awesome
the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a smarter
life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The S1 Pro is one of
the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it possible for users to be
able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which is exactly what the word
mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see the Vivo S1 Pro like
other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues as time
goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed with coded instructions
to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the Vivo S1 Pro quick
fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash VivoS1 Pro back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Vivo
S1 Pro Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect
to camera fixing on S1 Pro
2. Unfortunately, YouTube has
stopped working on Vivo S1 Pro
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and
fixing on S1 Pro
4. Bluetooth connection issue on S1
5. SIM Issue on Vivo S1 Pro
6. Performance Issues on Vivo S1
7. SD Card not detected on Vivo S1
8. Battery drains fast and charge
slowing on Vivo S1 Pro
9. Overheating Issue on Vivo S1
10. Touchscreen not responding on Vivo S1 Pro
11. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on S1
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
camera is one of the major thing users check for in Vivo smartphones or other
related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently,
we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released Vivo (S1 Pro)
phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is
one of the most valuable assets of Vivo S1 Pro and other devices.
as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several Vivo devices
ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of
camera malfunction both in Vivo (S1 Pro) and other leading brands devices which
is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in
six different ways.
you are having issues with your new or old Vivo S1 Pro smartphone camera?
You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are
six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of Vivo S1 Pro device. But
please do not disassemble your S1 Pro phone if it is still under the warranty
period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free fixing that
the warranty covers.
· Unmount the SD Card inserted in
your S1 Pro or Replace it with a new one.
· Check the Camera module of your
S1 Pro and make sure it I not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if possible.
· Tap the Vivo S1 Pro camera like
two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see
if it will fix your Vivo S1 Pro device.
· Change the S1 Pro Camera
Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores
like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the S1 Pro camera
failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Vivo S1 Pro back to the
supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Vivo S1
is nothing or little you can do when your Vivo S1 Pro becomes unresponsive due
to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working”
which rarely occurs in Vivo devices. You probably won’t be able to run and or
use any other application. When you try to launch or use other application in
that Vivo S1 Pro it will pop up a screen that shows you the errors notice with
no other option other than to press OK to dismiss that notice.
Reboot your S1 Pro and quickly navigate to.
Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
Re-Enable the app and that should solve your S1 Pro problem.
Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updated the YouTube
application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Vivo S1 Pro
· Go to your S1 Pro settings and
press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
· Now, your Vivo S1 Pro will auto
scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap
for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network
and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t
require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your
connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is
what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on Vivo S1 Pro
· Put off your Vivo S1 Pro and
reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices
already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your S1
Pro Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be able
to connect to it.
· Check your S1 Pro power section
to make sure it wasn’t set to power saving mode.
· Try clearing the Bluetooth data
and or cache to see if it will fix it.
· Reboot your Vivo S1 Pro again.
· If all the other options still
do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on Vivo S1 Pro
- Confirm that your SIM is working
properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted
SIM to your S1 Pro correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a
SIM swap before you use it in your Vivo S1 Pro new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility
issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand
your S1 Pro over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on Vivo S1 Pro
- Check to see if your S1 Pro storage
filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it completely,
of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which
could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus
piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your Vivo S1
- Avoid using your S1 Pro while charging
- Remove all the third-party apps you
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on Vivo S1 Pro
- First of all, make sure your card is
under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help
you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card
on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is
compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card
again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a
system and reinsert it in your S1 Pro.
- Try that Card on another device and try
other SD card in your Vivo S1 Pro to be able to isolate the issue.
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not
#8 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on Vivo
- Make sure your Vivo S1 Pro has all the
latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the
memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized
charger or similar charger to the one that came with your S1 Pro.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as
they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are
not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or
debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the
data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness
level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your S1 Pro battery
only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your S1 Pro case to ensure a
better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are
up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your Vivo S1 Pro battery is
draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of
third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking
your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are
closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on Vivo S1 Pro
- Remove the apps which you downloaded
just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are
bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the
one which comes with your S1 Pro
- Keep the brightness under control.
Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM
due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while performing
- Ensure all the accessories you connect
with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if
the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank
is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your S1 Pro to the latest
version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to
the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on Vivo S1 Pro
- First of all, try a reboot of your Vivo
- Download and install any pending
update on your S1 Pro.
- There could be a software problem in
some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with
other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some
juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or
gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there
are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen
- Ensure there is no liquid damage
caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see
if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason
- Last option is to perform a factory
- If the issue is still there, you need
to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on S1 Pro
- Try another good earpiece for doing a
- When on a phone call press the volume
up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other
person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you
find this post helpful.