Vivo V17 (Russia) Quick Fixing Guide for Camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
Wi-Fi, YouTube and Other Issues
specifications and features of Vivo V17 (Russia) says a lot of how incredibly
awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a
smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The V17
(Russia) is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it
possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which
is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see
the Vivo V17 (Russia) like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted
from having issues as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well
designed with coded instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the Vivo V17 (Russia)
quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash VivoV17 (Russia) back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Vivo
V17 (Russia) Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect
to camera fixing on V17 (Russia)
2. Unfortunately, YouTube has
stopped working on Vivo V17 (Russia)
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and
fixing on V17 (Russia)
4. Bluetooth connection issue on V17
5. SIM Issue on Vivo V17 (Russia)
6. Performance Issues on Vivo V17
7. SD Card not detected on Vivo V17
8. Battery drains fast and charge
slowing on Vivo V17 (Russia)
9. Overheating Issue on Vivo V17
10. Touchscreen not responding on Vivo V17 (Russia)
11. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on V17
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
camera is one of the major thing users check for in Vivo smartphones or other
related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently, we’ve
seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released Vivo (V17 (Russia))
phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is
one of the most valuable assets of Vivo V17 (Russia) and other devices.
as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several Vivo devices
ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of
camera malfunction both in Vivo (V17 (Russia)) and other leading brands devices
which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue
in six different ways.
you are having issues with your new or old Vivo V17 (Russia) smartphone camera?
You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are
six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of Vivo V17 (Russia)
device. But please do not disassemble your V17 (Russia) phone if it is still
under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement
or free fixing that the warranty covers.
· Unmount the SD Card inserted in
your V17 (Russia) or Replace it with a new one.
· Check the Camera module of your
V17 (Russia) and make sure it I not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if
· Tap the Vivo V17 (Russia)
camera like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see
if it will fix your Vivo V17 (Russia) device.
· Change the V17 (Russia) Camera
Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores
like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the V17
(Russia) camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Vivo V17
(Russia) back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else,
look for a smartphone technician.
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Vivo V17
is nothing or little you can do when your Vivo V17 (Russia) becomes
unresponsive due to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has
stopped working” which rarely occurs in Vivo devices. You probably won’t be
able to run and or use any other application. When you try to launch or use
other application in that Vivo V17 (Russia) it will pop up a screen that shows
you the errors notice with no other option other than to press OK to dismiss
Reboot your V17 (Russia) and quickly navigate to.
Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
Re-Enable the app and that should solve your V17 (Russia) problem.
Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updated the YouTube
application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Vivo V17
· Go to your V17 (Russia)
settings and press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
· Now, your Vivo V17 (Russia)
will auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap
for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network
and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t
require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your connection
from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is what you
are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on Vivo V17
· Put off your Vivo V17 (Russia)
and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices
already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your V17
(Russia) Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be
able to connect to it.
· Check your V17 (Russia) power
section to make sure it wasn’t set to power saving mode.
· Try clearing the Bluetooth data
and or cache to see if it will fix it.
· Reboot your Vivo V17 (Russia)
· If all the other options still
do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on Vivo V17 (Russia)
- Confirm that your SIM is working
properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted
SIM to your V17 (Russia) correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a
SIM swap before you use it in your Vivo V17 (Russia) new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility
issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand
your V17 (Russia) over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on Vivo V17 (Russia)
- Check to see if your V17 (Russia)
storage filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it
completely, of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the
RAM which could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus
piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your Vivo V17
- Avoid using your V17 (Russia) while
- Remove all the third-party apps you
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on Vivo V17 (Russia)
- First of all, make sure your card is
under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help
you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card
on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is
compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card
again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a
system and reinsert it in your V17 (Russia).
- Try that Card on another device and
try other SD card in your Vivo V17 (Russia) to be able to isolate the
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not
#8 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on Vivo
- Make sure your Vivo V17 (Russia) has
all the latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the
memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized
charger or similar charger to the one that came with your V17 (Russia).
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as
they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are
not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or
debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the
data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness
level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your V17 (Russia)
battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your V17 (Russia) case to
ensure a better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are
up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your Vivo V17 (Russia) battery is
draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of
third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking
your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are
closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on Vivo V17 (Russia)
- Remove the apps which you downloaded
just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are
bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the
one which comes with your V17 (Russia)
- Keep the brightness under control.
Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM
due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while
performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect
with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if
the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank
is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your V17 (Russia) to the latest
version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to
the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on Vivo V17
- First of all, try a reboot of your Vivo
- Download and install any pending
update on your V17 (Russia).
- There could be a software problem in
some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with
other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some
juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or
gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there
are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen
- Ensure there is no liquid damage
caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see
if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason
- Last option is to perform a factory
- If the issue is still there, you need
to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on V17 (Russia)
- Try another good earpiece for doing a
- When on a phone call press the volume
up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other
person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you
find this post helpful.