Download SP Flash Tool
To use SP Flash Tool on Tecno Spark 3 or Spark Go after Download, Simply:
- Now extract the stock ROM you downloaded and go back to SP flash tool.
- Next click on scatter-loading button on the SP flash tool and you need to go to the stock ROM folder you extracted.
- You will see a scatter file in there, double click on it to select it (it will look like MT6572_Android_scatter). The number may be different.
- Uncheck preloader (this is not required unless the device is completely dead.
- And also make sure you untick DSP_BL if found on the list that will be shown in the SP flash tools.
- You will need to click the Download button and power off the Tecno Spark 3 or Spark Go, remove the battery ( if the battery is inbuilt power off the phone and waits for 10 minutes).
- Connect the device to the computer with the USB and wait for the SP flash tool to detect it.
- Immediately the Tecno Spark 3 or Spark Go has been detected a red line will be at the bottom then followed by a yellow line.
- Once the flashing is done or completed you will see a big green tick shown on the screen.
- At this point you can now power on the Tecno Spark 3 or Spark Go and wait for it to boot, it might take minutes if it does not boot up then remove the battery, if it’s an inbuilt battery, press the power button for 15 seconds and the Tecno Spark 3 or Spark Go will power off or restart.
Download SP Flash Tool here