Earlier on when Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications, and price of this most adorable Vivo device called iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting, in this case, I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro. Do a backup of your personal data (if you can) before flashing:
Steps on how to flash Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro with QFIL Flash Tool:
First of all, visit our Firmware page and download the flash file for your:
- Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro
- Note: You will need to place your phone on charge with a working charger till you are sure it has charged above 50 percent before your formatting process commences else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
- Next, you will have to follow the instruction of using a QFIL Flash Tool as explained here below.
Step 1: Download and install USB drivers on Your PC for Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro.
Step 2: Or you download and install USB drivers (Preferable) from here.
Step 3: Download QFIL Flash tool (latest version is preferable) from here.
Step 4: Download the stock ROM or Firmware of the Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro you want to flash.
Step 5: Extract QFIL flash Tool and open the folder, now run (launch) the QFIL flash tool as administrator.
Step 6: Now extract the stock ROM or Firmware you downloaded and go back to QFIL flash tool.
Step 7: Turn off your Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro
Step 8: Now, you will have to press and hold down the Volume UP and Power Button simultaneously.
Step 9: You Connect your Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro to your PC with a good working USB cable.
Step 10: Now, using the QFIL flash tool. Browse to locate the flash file and click on the download button.
Step 11: After the above step the flashing will start on your Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro.
Step 12: The process should take around 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Be patient and wait till you see Flashing Completed.
Step 13: After the above your Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro will reboot automatically.
Step 14: That’s all. Disconnect your Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro and enjoy.
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro users only.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Vivo iQOO 9 (SE) or 9 Pro while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of a PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have updated and working USB drivers installed.