Earlier on when Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications, and price of this most adorable Vivo device called Y21T or Y21T (india). As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Y21T or Y21T (india) becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting, in this case, I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your Y21T or Y21T (india).
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india). Do a backup of your personal data (if you can) before flashing:
Steps on how to flash Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) with QFIL Flash Tool:
First of all, visit our Firmware page and download the flash file for your:
- Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india)
- Note: You will need to place your phone on charge with a working charger till you are sure it has charged above 50 percent before your formatting process commences else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
- Next, you will have to follow the instruction of using a QFIL Flash Tool as explained here below.
Step 1: Download and install USB drivers on Your PC for Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india).
Step 2: Or you download and install USB drivers (Preferable) from here.
Step 3: Download QFIL Flash tool (latest version is preferable) from here.
Step 4: Download the stock ROM or Firmware of the Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) you want to flash.
Step 5: Extract QFIL flash Tool and open the folder, now run (launch) the QFIL flash tool as administrator.
Step 6: Now extract the stock ROM or Firmware you downloaded and go back to QFIL flash tool.
Step 7: Turn off your Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india)
Step 8: Now, you will have to press and hold down the Volume UP and Power Button simultaneously.
Step 9: You Connect your Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) to your PC with a good working USB cable.
Step 10: Now, using the QFIL flash tool. Browse to locate the flash file and click on the download button.
Step 11: After the above step the flashing will start on your Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india).
Step 12: The process should take around 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Be patient and wait till you see Flashing Completed.
Step 13: After the above your Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) will reboot automatically.
Step 14: That’s all. Disconnect your Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) and enjoy.
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) users only.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Vivo Y21T or Y21T (india) while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of a PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have updated and working USB drivers installed.