Earlier on when Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications, and price of this most adorable Xiaomi device called Mi Mix 2s. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Mi Mix 2s becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, the Mi Mix 2s hard or soft reset is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s or other similar Android devices. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting, in this case, I will show you how to use SP Flash Tool to format your Mi Mix 2s.
Steps on how to flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s with SP Flash Tool:
· Download the stock ROM of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
·, As usual, you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
· Next you will have to follow the instruction of using a Smart Phone Flash Tool as explained here.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
· Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
· Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
· It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
· To fix stutter or lag on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
· Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
· Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s to gain your warranty.
Tips to Remember:
i. This update is meant for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s users only.
ii. Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
iii. TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
iv. THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s while installing the update.
v. The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
vi. Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
vii. Finally, just before your go on with the upgrade or downgrade, do a backup of your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s if possible.