The specifications and features of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 says a lot of how incredibly awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed with coded instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash XiaomiMi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 Device:
1. Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
2. Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
3. Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
4. Bluetooth connection issue on Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
5. SIM Issue on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
6. Performance Issues on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
7. SD Card not detected on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
8. Battery drains fast and charge slowing on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
9. Overheating Issue on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
10. Touchscreen not responding on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
11. Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
A camera is one of the major thing users check for in Xiaomi smartphones or other related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently, we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released Xiaomi (Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9) phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is one of the most valuable assets of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 and other devices.
However, as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several Xiaomi devices ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of camera malfunction both in Xiaomi (Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9) and other leading brands devices which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in six different ways.
So, if you are having issues with your new or old Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 smartphone camera? You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 device. But please do not disassemble your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 phone if it is still under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free fixing that the warranty covers.
· Unmount the SD Card inserted in your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 or Replace it with a new one.
· Check the Camera module of your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 and make sure it I not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if possible.
· Tap the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 camera like two to three times.
· Perform a factory reset to see if it will fix your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 device.
· Change the Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
· Still can’t fix the Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
There is nothing or little you can do when your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 becomes unresponsive due to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working” which rarely occurs in Xiaomi devices. You probably won’t be able to run and or use any other application. When you try to launch or use other application in that Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 it will pop up a screen that shows you the errors notice with no other option other than to press OK to dismiss that notice.
· Reboot your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 and quickly navigate to.
· Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
· Re-Enable the app and that should solve your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 problem.
· Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updated the YouTube application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
· Go to your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 settings and press the connection option.
· Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
· Now, your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 will auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
· After the first scan ends, tap for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
· Again, tap that same network and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t require any password for access.
· Be sure to confirm that your connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
· Put off your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
· Clear the list of devices already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
· Check to be sure that your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be able to connect to it.
· Check your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 power section to make sure it wasn’t set to power saving mode.
· Try clearing the Bluetooth data and or cache to see if it will fix it.
· Reboot your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 again.
· If all the other options still do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- Confirm that your SIM is working properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted SIM to your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 correctly.
- Check see that your SIM tray is not damaged.
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a SIM swap before you use it in your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- Check to see if your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 storage filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it completely, of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- Avoid using your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 while charging
- Remove all the third-party apps you installed
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- First of all, make sure your card is under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a system and reinsert it in your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9.
- Try that Card on another device and try other SD card in your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 to be able to isolate the issue.
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not damaged.
#8 – Battery drains fast and charge slowing and fixing on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 has all the latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized charger or similar charger to the one that came with your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not physically damaged
- Ensure there's not any lint, dust, or debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 case to ensure a better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 battery is draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- Remove the apps which you downloaded just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the one which comes with your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- Keep the brightness under control. Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9 to the latest version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- First of all, try a reboot of your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- Download and install any pending update on your Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9.
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen physically damaged
- Ensure there is no liquid damage caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason also
- Last option is to perform a factory restore.
- If the issue is still there, you need to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on Mi Pad 2, 3 or 7.9
- Try another good earpiece for doing a phone call.
- When on a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
We hope this was helpful you. Please click our like button below or share if you find this post helpful.