Nothing has made the move of cashless policy more successful other than the use of USSD codes and mobile banking applications. Like they say what is mobile is truly defined by being able to do this or that at anywhere of time. And on this Unity Bank Plc are on the frontline to making this possible to all their customers by introducing her own USSD transaction codes and mobile app so that transactions can be carried out with or without an internet connection.
The Unity Bank transaction USSD code and how to download and install the mobile application here will make it easy for you to carry out quick transactions directly from your smartphone. But first of all, let me explain a little, the advantages of using either a USSD code or the official mobile application for your device:
· The Unity Bank *389*215# code for transactions does not require the use of internet to process so this means you don’t have to worry about money for data subscription before you can send money to anyone from anywhere as long as you are using the SIM you have registered in your bank information when the account was created.
· While on the other hand, the Unity Bank mobile application doesn’t charge you an extra fee for transferring money apart from the usual amount the is being deducted for transfer of money to a different bank destination other than Unity Bank.
Unity Bank Transfer Code – Here is The Code to Transfer Money from Your Unity Bank Account:
Unity Bank to Unity Bank account – *389*215# and follow the onscreen prompt.
Unity Bank transfer code to Other Banks – same code and follow the onscreen prompt.
Unity Bank Balance Code – Here is How to Check You Unity Bank Account Balance:
To check your account balance simply dial *389*215# and follow the onscreen prompt to check balance.
Unity Bank Recharge Code – Here is How to Load Airtime from Your Unity Bank Account:
For Self – *389*215*Amount#
For Others *389*215# and follow the onscreen prompt.
Unity Bank Mobile Banking – Here is How to Download Unity Bank Mobile App for Android, iOS, Windows and BlackBerry Devices
- Android: To get the app on an Android smartphone all you have to do is launch your Google PlayStore Application and download Unity Bank Mobile Banking App. After downloading the app install it with the required permission to enable it to carry out its full banking functions.
- iOS: To get this app on your iPhone or iPad devices simply launch and sign in to your Apple Store account and download Unity Bank Mobile Banking App. Just like Android, it will install automatically.
- Windows: Not yet available in Windows Phone Store for download at as the time this post was published.
- BlackBerry: Not yet available in BlackBerry World for download at as the time this post was published.