Mike Rowe Foundation is a nonprofit organization. It rewards those with a drive to pursue an education in preparation for skilled occupations. The foundation also maintains that Skill and Work ethics aren’t Taboo (S.W.E.A.T.).
Additionally, the Foundation strives to fundamentally enhance civilization’s aspects. also in terms of food, energy, and education. additionally to enhance the US labor market’s very nature.
The foundation discusses the unhealthy link between employment and the nation. It also emphasizes the growing skills gap. and refutes the enduring notion. Which is that for the majority of people, a four-year degree is no doubt the best choice.
Furthermore, the Foundation offers financially qualified people support. Through its scholarship programs, it does this.
the Work Ethic Scholarship Program, among others. More than $3 million in grants have also been made possible by the charity. This relates to education for trade schools all around the nation.
Mike Rowe Scholarship Level/Field of Study 2022
Freshmen in high school are eligible for the scholarship. It is also aimed towards undergraduates. for graduate students as well.
Mike Rowe Scholarship 2022 Host Country
The following information should be noted. The United States is where individuals of this award must enroll.
The scholarship is open to all citizens of the United State of America.
The Sum Awarded As A Mike Rowe Scholarship
You might be curious to know the amount of the scholarship. The amount of a single reward has absolutely no upper limit.
Also, each reward amount is pending confirmation. This is determined by the prize recipient’s program costs by the faculty.
Please be aware of this information, though. It has a total financial benefit of more than $400,000 in total. You will receive a one-time award as a result if you are chosen as a winner. Please take note of this as well. Awards are solely made to cover the expense of attending college.
This is at a recognized trade school or some equivalent program.
Know this as well. The Works Foundation chooses how much money will be given out in rewards. Furthermore, you need to be aware of this.
Just 150 applications are available for the Mike Rowe Scholarship 2022. Perhaps in the future, this figure will increase. The Mike Rowe Scholarship receives grants for cost-free college tuition as well. And other costs associated with studying.
For the Mike Rowe Scholarship in 2022, See the requirements Here
Some prerequisites for this scholarship are listed below:
- You must have completed high school or have a GED equivalent.
- In addition, members in the aforementioned category must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an authorized two-year college. also in technical and vocational schools. Or, other accredited technical colleges in the United States.
- You also need to be enrolled in or intend to enroll in a recognized vocational program. or an equivalent program involving trading.
- Additionally, remember this. Previous Mike Rowe Scholarship winners are ineligible.
- Grades on the transcript. Take note of this. Transcripts from high school, vo-tech, or college are required for applicants. These grades are from each school that was attended. Note this as well. Reports on grades are not accepted.
- In addition, a duplicate of page one of the most recent IRS Form 1040 must be sent.
- Two (2) completed Reference Questionnaires are also necessary.
- Completing the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge Short Answer Questions is also necessary.
- A fully completed school expense form is also necessary.
Use this link to apply for the scholarship: https://www.scholarsapply.org/mikeroweworks/register.php
You should take note of this. The Mike Rowe Scholarship 2019 application has a deadline of May 15, 2019. The deadline for the 2020 edition hasn’t yet been set, though. Just be prepared for it. You are welcome to take it.