Interested students are hereby invited to apply to the 2022-2023 Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF), with opportunities for high school seniors, undergraduate students (any year), community college students transferring to 4-year universities, and graduate students (law, med, MBA and any other full-time masters or doctoral programs).
As beneficiary of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, you have access to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund’s worthwhile academic support services and are qualified to obtain a scholarship. Approximately ten thousand (10,000) excellent students are selected each year as HSF scholarship beneficiaries from a large and talented number of candidates.
Scholarship provider: Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF)
Scholarships available to: Accredited public or non-profit four-year college or graduate school in the United States
Scholarship Value: $5,000
Professional suitability: All disciplines
Level of study: All levels of study
Nationality: national and international students
Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2022-2023 and All You Need to Know
Hispanic Scholarship Fund equips families with all that is needed to successfully complete higher education and provides scholarships and support services to as many outstanding students as possible Available.
Who is Eligible and what are the Criteria
Eligibility requirements for the 2022-2023 HSF include:
- Applicants must be Hispanic Heritage
- Applicants must be United State of America citizens, lawful permanent residents or DACA
- Applicants must have at least 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; Minimum average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Applicants must plan to enroll full-time with an accredited, public or non-profit institution . , four-year university or graduate school in the US for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Present FAFSA or State Financial Aid forms (if applicable)
Benefits of HSF Scholarship
The benefits of the Hispanic 2022-23 Scholarship Fund are as follows:
- Each year HSF selects about 10,000 excellent students from a large and talented number of applicants for HSF scholarships. and wellness coaching
- Career services include access to select internships and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund beneficiaries are eligible to apply to all academic conferences including STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit Entrepreneurship Summit and Health Summit
- Exclusive access to HSF Insider sharing invaluable information and career opportunities
- Finally and most importantly, HSF awards over $30 million Annual scholarships and depending on available funds , HSFS scholarship recipients may also be eligible to receive a scholarship ranging from $500 to $5,000 awarded straight to students
Application Process: Applicants interested in the HSF may apply through the online application portal. Candidates must also enroll at an accredited public or non-profit four-year university or graduate school in the United States for the award.
Note: All Entry Closes on March 1, 2022